Weight: 157.6 lbs.
I think I spent my calories today. It also was just a good day in general. God blessed me with creativity today as well. I was thinking in rhymes while running. Sometimes that happens, but sometimes I space out or just think about problems and other stuff.
- QTY 1 ea. sets of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- 2 hour jog
- QTY 8 ea. pull-ups
- A bowl of oats and more cereal with whole milk
- An iced coffee with cream
- QTY 2 ea. 12 0z. RED BULLS
- A large box of GUAVA juice. It had a 4 servings of 37 grams of sugar I think, but I was shaking and feeling nervous about all of the caffeine I drank; so, I thought this would help calm me for some reason…I think it did.
- Chicken nuggets
- Cracked pepper Brussels sprouts
- 1 can of sardines (in water I don’t like soybean oil) with Saltines and marinara sauce
- 1 glass of whole milk