Weight: 151.4 lbs.
I ran 13 miles today, but I think I burned all of those miles off by eating plenty of food. There were a couple of strange things on my run. First there was this old guy dressed in light brown slacks, black suspenders, a white button down shirt, dress shoes, and pitch black sunglasses. He was walking slow and almost stumbling a bit. I was wondering if he was blind. I crossed paths with him twice and both times, just before I passed him, he put his hands up in the air. The second thing that I enjoyed the most on my run was this other old fella that I saw kicking a bottle cap down the street and playing his blues harp.
- QTY 1 ea. sets of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- QTY 3 ea. sets of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- 13 mile jog
- 2 eggo waffles with blueberries and honey
- peanut butter, sardines, and Saltines
- Half gallon of turkey hill lemon tea
- Half of a container of chopped pineapples
- Went to Texas Roadhouse
- 2 dinner rolls with their special cinnamon butter
- half of a bloomin’ onion
- a side of chili and with cheese on top
- a side of green beans
- 3 pieces of fried catfish
- 2 cokes
- A piece of ice cream cake