Weight: 151.6 lbs.
I skipped the post from day 101. I’ve been caught up in the rat race this week trying to chase the dollar bill. The time is starting to blur, and I haven’t had as much time to do the things that I prefer to do. I guess the positive side is that it always makes the runs that much sweeter.
- QTY 1 ea. sets of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- 4 mile jog
- Cocoa Cheerios cereal with whole milk and bueberries
- A glass of whole milk
- 2 cups of black coffee
- peanut butter, sardines, and Saltines
- 2 Yerba Mate teas (56 grams of sugar total)
- a piece of cod (with vinegar) and fried okra (with tomato sauce). They were frozen foods.