Weight: 154.2 lbs.
I did some good exercise today, but I drank a lot of sugar as well. Although, I did get a free rental from Redbox because of one soda; so, that was cool. At least I think it was free. They still made me swipe my card (as collateral I guess). I saw a boy walking during his soccer training run with his dad, or his trainer. I think it’s a good reminder of inertia. I felt bad for him because I know it will only be worse as the season progresses if he starts walking now. However, if he would just take the step to stay on the balls of his feet and continue the running motion (however slow); then, he would be building the momentum of progress.
- 6 mile walk
- QTY 2 ea sets of 8 ea. leg – leg stabilization exercises.
- QTY 3 ea. sets of QTY 8 ea. chin-ups
- QTY 2 ea. sets of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- 2 eggo waffles with peanut butter and honey
- A glass of whole milk
- 2 cups of black coffee
- Half of a sweet potato, A hot dog, BBQ baked beans and shredded cheese
- A Big Gulp of Dr. Pepper
- 2 Chicken and Pepper Jack Cheese Lean Pockets
- A half gallon of Turkey Hill lemon tea.