Weight: 151.6 lbs.
I ran 13 miles today and did some push-ups, but I think I also ate most of those calories back because I felt like I earned it. Anyway, I only have to do this challenge for about 2 more months, and I only have to lose 3 more pounds to win. I’m just logging the process in case anybody wants to follow my progress as a guide. It might not be for anybody. I don’t like to really like to watch what I eat; so, exercise is my main strategy.
- 13 mile jog
- QTY 8 ea. leg – leg stabilization exercises.
- QTY 9 ea. of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- QTY 1 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with whole milk and blackberries
- A glass of whole milk
- 2 cups of black coffee
- 1 can of sardines, half of sleeve of Saltines and peanut butter
- A lot of water
- Pasta shells with meat sauce and cheese on top
- A glass of milk
- 2 Yerba Mate teas (56 grams of sugar total)
- some watermelon