Weight: 154 lbs.
Junk food city today. One of these days (and then several days after that) I will have to sacrifice this junk food so that I can loose the last 5 or 6 pounds in this challenge. That made me kind of want to watch the Big Lebowski because I thought of that Sam Elliot saying something like “It’s funny how things have a way of playing their selves out”.
- 4 mile jog
- QTY 8 ea. leg – leg stabilization exercises. (I’m working to build a discipline of doing these more. My one foot has pain in the arch which is why I walked today instead of running, but I think these will help strengthen my feet. It take a lot of the muscles in the feet in addition to a bunch of other little muscles to keep balance while doing these)
- QTY 9 ea. of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- QTY 1 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with whole milk and blackberries
- A glass of whole milk
- 2 cups of black coffee
- Chic-fil-a 12 pc. nuggets and waffle fries with Polynesian sauce and chic-fil-a sauce
- Sweet tea & a refill
- 2 slices of Brooklyn from Flippn’ Pizza
- 1 and a half sodas (I got a cherry vanilla coke at first; I drank it half way and filled it with lemon coke. It tasted kind of like key lime pie)