Well, the easy weight has already fallen off I guess. Today, I just maintained at 162.2 lbs for a total weight loss of 3.2 lbs to date. I ran my 4 mile route today, and I did the Anderson ab work again. That ab workout was prescribed every day for me when I was first introduced to it. In fact, I think it was prescribed twice a day; however, I am going to ease into that.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
- 4 mile run
- Anderson Ab Workout:
- QTY 25 ea. crunches
- QTY 25 ea. toe touches (place feet straight in the air; then, reach up and touch your toes)
- QTY 25 ea. leg lifts (keep your legs straight; then, lower you feet to 6 inches off the ground and raise your feet back to perpendicular)
- QTY 30 ea. scissors (hold feet 6 inches off of the ground, spread your legs, cross your legs, repeat switching which foot goes on top)
- (I did 5 extra scissors today)
- QTY 25 ea. elbow to knee (cross one foot over opposite knee; then, place opposite hand behind head and touch that elbow to your opposite knee)
- QTY 25 ea. elbow to knee for your other side
- 1 Bowl of Quaker Maple Oatmeal Squares with Strawberries and Milk (I switched from blackberries to strawberries to day)
- 1 Glass of milk
- 2 Cups of Black Coffee
- A bowl of Tuna Coleslaw salad (extra virgin olive oil and cider vinegar based; no mayo)
- Some cut up cantelope
- Drank Water
- A bacon and pork burger
- A plated of raw veggies (broccoli, celery, sweet peppers, and baby carrots)
- Drank Water
(I think I might have a cup of unsweetened green tea later)
- One large Mac’s Lounge Iced Coffee with Cream and sugar. I asked for it black, and they gave me a hot coffee.
- Then, I said I wanted a iced coffee and they put cream and sugar in it. So, I left well enough alone.