Weight 153 lbs
I skipped a day on this log, and I’m going back to posting these updates in the evening. It turns out that it’s harder for me to keep track when I post the next morning. Anyway, I lost a pound. I jogged 4 miles again yesterday. I ate a Panera bread sandwich, chips and unsweetened tea for dinner yesterday, but I ate it pretty early; so, maybe that panned out for me. Today, I had to cut it down to a walk for my exercise. The arch of my left foot was hurting bad yesterday. Also, I got lazy on my strength part of the workout today.
Yesterday’s Exercise (not in order performed)
- walked 2 miles
- QTY 1 ea. sets of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- QTY 1 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- QTY 30 ea. boxer’s crunches
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with milk and strawberries
- A glass of whole milk
- 2 cups of black coffee
- Taco meat on lettuce, BBQ beans, and cheese.
- 1 cup of tea with honey in it