Weight 153.2 lbs
I broke a good sweat today. That’s all I really have to say. I feel like I’m getting lazier on the strength side of the coin. Jogging is a lot more beneficial to my mind; I get to get outside and feel the weather, and all I have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
- 75 minute jog
- QTY 1 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with milk and blueberries
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- peanut butter, a third of a sleeve of Saltines, and a can of Sardines
- A banana
- One of those new cold brew coffee drinks from Starbucks with the sweet vanilla cream.
- 1 BBQ chicken thigh, and some stir fry frozen veggies from a bag (half of the bag) I put some BBQ sauce on them as well.