Weight 155 lbs
I think I’m going to start posting these 1 day behind schedule. Then, I can just post them every morning instead of trying to wait after the last thing I eat or drink at night. So, this is my first day of that routine. Anyhow, it looks like my weight is creeping up again. I only ran 4 miles yesterday. Maybe, I have to reluctantly hit a long run today.
- 4 mile jog
- QTY 10 ea. sets of 40 ea. push-ups
- QTY 1 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with milk and blueberries
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- A taco salad
- One of those new cold brew coffee drinks from Starbucks with the sweet vanilla cream.
- It was pretty good. It was the type of growing flavor that starts out where you kind of regret your choice;
- then, you kind of smack your lips or whatever a couple of times and say actually it’s got kind of a good tail end taste to it.
- 1 piece of fried cod and a side of fried okra (frozen dinner) ….probably lots of sodium.
- I dipped the okra in BBQ sauce and put vinegar on the fish.
- An herbal tea.