Weight 151.6 lbs
So, the 13 mile run did pay off I guess. Today I just ran 4 miles because my legs were still feeling from yesterday. My whole body was tired.
- 4 mile jog
- QTY 8 ea. sets of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- QTY 2 ea. sets of QTY 25 ea. body weight squats
- QTY 2 ea. of the Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- “Oats & more with almonds” cereal with milk and blueberries
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- 1 cup of green tea with ginger, lemon, and peppermint.
- 1 BBQ chicken thigh and a cucumber
- 1 large Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Coolata (I’m on a sugar relapse.) When my heart asks….I don’t think I earned it today.
- Taco Salad (ground turkey, shredded cheese, iceberg lettuce, and salsa)
- an unsweetened herbal time (mint, lemon, and ginger)