Weight 150.6 lbs
I reached a new low weight today. Naturally, I celebrated by eating some junk food. I also did a little bit of exercise.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
- 2 mile walk
- Anderson Ab workout. You can check out the post from Day 2 if you aren’t familiar with it.
- QTY 25 ea. hypers (back exercise)
- QTY 50 ea. boxer’s crunches
- QTY 20 ea. supermans (back exercise)
- Chicken Fried in coconut oil seasoned with adobo and sazon with an eggo waffle that had raspberries on top, and I put honey on top of everything.
- A glass of chocolate coconut milk
- Green Tea with honey
- Most of an appetizer margarita flatbread pizza at Chilli’s
- An Avocado burger with bacon
- Onion Rings
- 2-3 Mango Iced Teas
- 2 Cups of Black Coffee (when I got home…as dessert I guess. Following the pattern of yesterday because it seemed to work)