Weight 157 lbs
I’m still just maintaining which isn’t too bad since there is plenty of time left in the challenge. Originally, I thought I was going to a lot of hard working out this week, but I ended up not doing too much and drinking a lot of sugar drinks. The toe is still healing better, but I did walk 3 miles today while drinking some soda.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
Exercise (in order performed):
- 3 mile walk
- Waffle House All-Star Breakfast with a lot of syrup
- white toast, sausage, regular hash browns, eggs sunny side up
- 2 and a half cups of black coffee
- A cup of water
- 2 Strawberry Lemonade Amps energy sodas while doing a 3 mile walk
- I drank a lot of water when I got back the heat zapped me
- A steak and asparagus
- 1 Cup of green tea unsweetened.