Weight: 157 lbs.
I missed yesterday’s post; so, I ‘ll combine it with today. The weight should probably say 157 and rising. This weekend was kind of like my mini vacation from this challenge. I will probably hit it hard again on Monday; however, after this week I am probably going to gain back a lot of weight the week of the 4th.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
Exercise (in order performed):
- Ran 4 miles and did the Anderson Ab workout
- Helped a friend pack up a U-Haul truck with furniture.
Breakfast Each Day Was:
- 1 Bowl of Oats and More cereal with strawberries and whole milk
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- 1 Cup of Green Tea unsweetened
Lunch on the 26th:
- A mango,
- A few green olives
- A tablespoon of peanut butter. (pretty much I was just snacking to tide me over
Lunch on the 27th:
- A plate of calamari with marinara sauce and piece of butter bread
- Two Arnold Palmer’s (lemonade & tea)
Dinner on the 26th:
- 2 pit beef sandwiches
- half a piece of pineapple upside down cake
- a few baby carrots, a few pieces of celery, a few grape tomatoes
- some buffalo chicken dip with Tostitos scoops
- about 7 pretzel rods
- A big hunk of bread that had cheese and bacon on it
- some stuffin (I don’t know what was in it, but it was cooked inside of a pig)
- 4 beers
Dinner on the 27th:
- A Greek Salad
- Half a gallon of Turkey Hill Lemonade tea. (after moving furniture I was really craving that lemonade tea)