Weight 159 lbs.
I put a few pounds on after having fun at the concert last night. Also, I did a bit of a lighter workout today. So, I have my work cut out for me tomorrow to try to burn those extra calories that I added.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
Exercise (in order performed):
- 2.5 mile run
- QTY 3 ea. sets of QTY 40 ea. push-ups
- 1 Bowl of Oats and More cereal with blueberries and whole milk
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- A Greek Salad
- 2 (16 ounce ) Yerba Mate teas (56 grams of sugar)
- I love these teas. I’m hooked on them, but I should probably only have something like 1 every other week (not 2 in a day)
- some rapini broccoli (good for the body?)
- Eggo Waffle with peanut butter and blueberries (good for the taste buds; good for the soul!)
- A Mason Jar of Whole Milk