I’m a few pounds lighter today. I also ran 8.5 miles or 68 minutes again. I took a different route this time, and I think the heat made it feel like it was longer.
Join me in the HealthyWager! This challenge lets you make a personal weight loss bet. You can experiment with different bets and prizes – just plug in your goal, time frame and the amount of cash you’re willing to put on the line. Plus, sign up with the link below and get an additional $40 added on to your prize, but only if you sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern on 2016-07-30 ! You’ve got nothing to lose!
The HealthyWager is based on academic research that suggests that double-incentivization, games and prizes increase your odds of weight loss success.
Exercise (in order performed):
- 8.5 mile run
- Anderson Ab Workout:
- QTY 25 ea. crunches
- QTY 35 ea. toe touches (place feet straight in the air; then, reach up and touch your toes)
- (I did 10 extra toe touches today)
- QTY 25 ea. leg lifts (keep your legs straight; then, lower you feet to 6 inches off the ground and raise your feet back to perpendicular)
- QTY 25 ea. scissors (hold feet 6 inches off of the ground, spread your legs, cross your legs, repeat switching which foot goes on top)
- QTY 35 ea. elbow to knee (cross one foot over opposite knee; then, place opposite hand behind head and touch that elbow to your opposite knee)
- QTY 35 ea. elbow to knee for your other side
- I did 20 extra elbow to knees today (10 on each side)
- 1 Bowl of Oats and More cereal with blueberries and whole milk
- 1 Glass of whole milk
- 1 cup of Green Tea (unsweetened)
- Water (had to hydrate for the run)
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 3 fried fish (cod) planks
- Drank Water
- 1 Salmon Burger
- Side of bok choy (sauteed with lemon juice, cilantro, oregano, and basil)